Dear First Church Brooklyn Family, It has come to my attention that someone is impersonating me, Rev. Danila Noble, and requesting donations through personal accounts or by asking for funds to be sent directly to personal recipients. I want to make it clear that I would never call, email, or text asking for gift cards, or any personal contributions. Please remember that all donations should only be made through our official donation portal: firstchurchbrooklyn.org/give. Here is an example of an email received below: "Hello, I need a favor, I am meeting with some family members, please text me back as soon as you get this, Pastor Danila Noble. " If you happen to receive any suspicious messages, please report them immediately as junk or spam. For your convenience, here are direct links to the reporting tools for some of the most popular email providers in America: Additionally, if you receive suspicious text messages, please refer to these support articles to mark them as spam or junk: If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at info@firstchurchbrooklyn.org. Thank you for your vigilance and continued support. Blessings, Rev. Danila Noble First Church Brooklyn  |
No comments:
Post a Comment